Children's Nurse - Continuing Care
I am currently recruiting for an interim Children's Continuing Care Nurse to support a London based CCG.
They are looking for a registered Children's Nurse who has experience for complex cases, however continuing care experience is not required as they happy to offer training in this area.
If you are looking to move in Continuing Care this could be an ideal first contract.
- Undertaking specialist nursing assessments for children with complex needs in relation to care packages, respite care and placements for continuing care;
- Collating and undertaking comprehensive and coordinated assessments for decision making for NHS Continuing Care with children and families within health and social care;
- Promoting Personal Health Budgets, ensuring integration into continuing care;
- Attending the panels where arranged to present own cases and providing clinical information;
- Case managing continuing care clients ensuring timely reviews are conducted and ascertaining care packages continue to be effectively commissioned and are cost effective
- Registered Children's Nurse
- Complex Case experience
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales