Childrens Nuse Assessor
We are currently recruiting for a Children's Nurse Assessor with Continuing Care experience to undertake an initial 3 month contract - 3 days a week.
You will ensure that the health care needs of children and families eligible for Continuing Care are identified and met in accordance with the National Framework.
- Undertaking specialist nursing assessments for children with complex needs in relation to care packages, respite care and placements for continuing care;
- Collating and undertaking comprehensive and coordinated assessments for decision making for NHS Continuing Care with children and families within health and social care;
- Promoting Personal Health Budgets, ensuring integration into continuing care;
- Attending the panels where arranged to present own cases and providing clinical information;
- Case managing continuing care clients ensuring timely reviews are conducted and ascertaining care packages continue to be effectively commissioned and are cost effective;
- Assisting in maintaining a database for all patients assessed for continuing care and ensure high quality assurance systems are in place
- Developing strong working relationships with partner agencies including Acute Hospital Trusts, local authorities, the Independent Sector and others;
- Providing professional nursing advice to Acute Hospital Trusts, nursing homes and social services with regards to Continuing Care and Personal Health Budgets.
You must have:
- Nursing Registration - RSCN / Paediatric Nurse
- Good knowledge of Continuing Care framework
The role is inside IR35, for more information on this role and to be shortlisted please call 07989300308
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales