As a Cloud Engineer, will build and maintain large scale data processing systems. Apply variety of technologies to develop innovative data solutions. This role is a critical element to delivering Fidelity's promise of creating the best customer experiences in financial services.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- 8+ years of experience in implementing data engineering solutions in data analytics space
- 2+ years of experience in developing data applications in Cloud (AWS)
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python) and building micro services (APIs) using AWS Services
- Expertise in Relational (AWS RDS, Oracle & Postgres) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Elastic search, Graph database) and in-memory technologies (Elastic Cache)
- Experience developing event-driven/event stream processing applications using messaging technologies (ActiveMQ, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Kafka, Lambda etc..)
- Experience developing ETL/ELT solutions using native AWS services
- Solid understanding of developing highly scalable distributed systems using AWS Services and Open-source technologies
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
- Understanding of Machine Learning is a plus
PI Data Engineering team (part of PI Technology BU) is passionate about delivering data solutions for the organization. As part of this team, you will responsible for building advanced analytics solutions using various cloud technologies and collaborating with business units across Fidelity.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job