One of my clients are looking for an experience AZURE / Cloud Engineer to join their team for an initial 6 month contract. Offices are based in London but the role can be performed remotely for the duration of contract.
- Responsible for the technical design, implementation and operations of public cloud environments
- Advising and shaping technical best practices
- Working in conjunction with architects, product owners, systems engineers and other business stakeholders to deliver assigned project tasks.
- Advising on scope, interfaces and estimate project development effort
- Working with other engineers to provide consistent and novel ways of working, design patterns and cross-team working
- Experience as an engineer for cloud infrastructure or cloud-hosted software
- Understanding and experience of emerging cloud services and data architectures
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Use of DevOps CI/CD practices
- Previous experience working with Universities
- Experience working with a number of agile workflow tools including: JIRA, Confluence, Agile
- Good use and understanding of tooling such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience at working with agile at scale using frameworks such as SAFe or LeSS
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience of developing and operating cloud environments
- Experience using DevOps technologies
- Holds associate or professional cloud certifications
- Good knowledge of AZURE infrastructure
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales