Cloud Operations Manager
Cloud DevOps and Operations Manager opportunity to join a global specialist in digital automation. The role will be partly based in the London (Victoria) office with 50% or more home working available.
You should be an experienced cloud Dev-ops & operations manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work on data-driven products and services in the Internet of Things space. Working closely with members of the product development team (product management, firmware, cloud services, mobile app), you will play a leading role in sustaining the health of the companies cloud-based services and also analysing and improving the in-life performance of devices connected to it.
- Take responsibility for the service catalogue of cloud and mobile assets, managing access and change control whilst working closely with development teams in a DevOps environment.
- Provide clear, concise communication to management and other stakeholders regarding the current status of service operations, incident management, and initiatives to improve overall quality of service.
- Proactively engage with internal stakeholders and cloud service providers to ensure appropriate monitoring, alerting, SLAs and incident management processes are in place.
- Take the lead role in the timely, customer-focused resolution of service incidents.
- Liaise with technical teams in Root Cause Analysis.
- Help identify and work with third-party solution providers, infrastructure providers, cloud application services that can help enrich the Smart Home proposition.
- Provide capacity planning to forecast service running costs and work with technical teams to identify potential ceilings in system capacity.
- Work with the test manager, other internal stakeholders and cloud service providers to define and/or validate cloud service requirements related to operations and support and verify their correct implementation.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- Experience managing Azure PaaS cloud services
- Quality measures and processes
- Dev-ops deployment and operations support
- Android/iOS app distribution and monitoring, including via analytics
- IT Infrastructure management
- Data protection
- Data analysis
- Science/engineering degree
- Customer focused
- Takes responsibility for and proactively manages service quality
- Good team player and communicator
- Passionate about technology and its application to smart home automation
- Willing to work outside of normal hours when required
- Willing to travel beyond the normal place of work when required
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, don't hesitate, apply today.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales