Our client is a global and well-known FMCG and Nutrition company from the US with a wide portfolio of products.
- Responsible to execute a worldwide annual sourcing plan (ASP) for Japan by executing the documented 3-year portfolio strategy that is aligned to the strategies of the product segment.
- Responsible to connect and align with the regional sourcing category directors in order to implement locally the Global and Regional sourcing strategies for Japan.
- Optimizing investments in terms of cost, quality, risk and availability as per the company commercial manual.
- 5+ years of category experience ideally with supplier / customer management experience.
- Fluent level of Japanese AND English are required in order to report to Director outside of Japan.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021