Consultant - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant needed for one of London's fastest-growing start-ups. Despite the current virtual/remote working, the offices are unbelievable and hold lots of team activities. Flexible working hours available plus opportunities to work from your own home.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you;
- Remote Working.
- Flexible Working Patterns.
- Virtual Interviewing.
- Open-Ended Start Date
- Remote Onboarding Packages
Being a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, what is expected from you?
- 3+ years' experience working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiar with scripting languages: AMPscript, SSJS.
- Proficient with HTML/CSS.
- Proficient with SQL server.
- Good understanding of REST/SOAP API environments.
- Being Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) certified is essential.
How your day looks as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant;
- You will be responsible for delivering Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects.
- Leading workshops to gather requirements and define client needs.
- Conducting testing on customer Marketing Cloud instances.
- Delivery of end-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations.
- Training and upskilling users on the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Managing data, and development in API's, integrations and scripting languages.
- Drawing architecture and flow documentation.
If interested, please apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales