Creative Project Manager
Computer Futures are actively recruiting for a Creative Project Manager to work for a Global Social Media client on a 12 month contract.
The role will require management and oversight across multiple video and AR campaign executions as well as external production partners simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong collaboration in working closely across multiple cross-functional teams, excellent communication skills in client management, and a strategic thinking in proactively problem solving against creative challenges and logistical hurdles during each project.
- Be the main point of contact (post-sale) for multiple projects at a given time across a set client base
- Build creative timelines for qualifying ad campaigns and Creative Strategy requests
- Collaborate with and manage external creative services partners on projects associated with a set client base
Must Have experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience working with advertising clients in a creative support function
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities in fast-paced environment
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Some design experience working with editing tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Keynote
Contract Length: 12 months
Rate: £300 - £350 a day
Starting Date: ASAP (client will wait up to 2 weeks notice period)
Location: Remote (London office)
For more information, please provide your up-to-date CV and contact number. Please ensure your experience is in-line with requirements above to be considered.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales