CRM Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
CRM Manager needed for explosive and fast growing E-commerce & Internet business in London.
Due to the current situation with Covid, you will have access to remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing, open-ended start date and remote onboarding packages.
As the CRM Manager you will hold advanced hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience, in fact you will be the business's Subject Matter Expert (SME) within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and marketing automation.
Holding such Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience, your CRM experience will overlap with Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, data extensions, builds & deployments of Email, Push and SMS.
As CRM Manager you will lead this core business function and be responsible for all customer communications across all channels. Designing and developing solutions related to Journey Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Push, Mobile Connect, Automation Studio (in particular SQL), and external services with REST API and data feeds.
Your role will also see non-technical responsibilities such as planning project, strategy and technical roadmaps, with presenting these to all stakeholders involved. Regular budgetary, forecasting and target setting. Increasing team efficiency around delivery of projects whilst aiming to consistently exceed delivery targets.
Essential Skills Needed;
- Advanced hands-on knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including; Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Contact Builder and data extensions.
- Experience in building and deploying Emails, Push and SMS.
- Working knowledge of SQL, AMPscript, HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of other workflow and analytics tools such as Jira, Google Analytics, Email On Acid and Trello.
- Experience constructing and running A/B test strategies, demonstrating incremental impact of CRM.
- Team leadership and people development experience, passionate about building and growing successful teams.
- Certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Marketing Cloud Connector implementations.
Besides receiving a market competitive base salary you will also receive; 25 days' holiday, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, travel loans and pension contributions.
If you are interested in joining one of the country's fastest growing internet related businesses, as their CRM Manager, click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales