Global Product Owner - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Product Owner needed for Global Business with over 100 years of heritage. As the Product Owner you will not only be skilled within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you'll work with the marketing teams globally in order to maximise return on investment whilst developing local knowledge in order to drive sales and improve customer experience.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you;
- Remote working.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Virtual interviewing
- Open-ended start date.
- Remote onboarding packages.
Other aspects to your role will include; understanding journey performance data and recommending improvements or tests if needed, reviewing content, helping design global analytics reporting, managing journey rollouts, training and mentoring local marketing teams, managing KPIs, and most importantly own the Salesforce Marketing Cloud budget and roadmap.
Skills & Experience;
- A Marketeer not Hands-on Technician i.e. Marketing Background.
- 3-4 years' experience in CRM & Marketing Automation using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Understands journey analytics, able to derive insight and create actions.
- Experience of A/B testing to optimise journeys, email and text communications.
- Good communicator, capable of influencing and working internationally.
- Good understanding of the connections to Service Cloud Connections, knowing how SFMC and Service Cloud work together and potential capabilities of Einstein Analytics.
Salary & Company Benefits;
- Discretionary Bonus (20%-50% of Annual Salary).
- Car Allowance.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Company Pension.
- Personal & Family Healthcare.
- 2x Life Assurance.
If you want to join a business doing great things, then simply press 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales