Customer Enterprise Solution Architect (CF-33913203)
Role: Customer Enterprise Solutions Architect
Location: Hybrid (London)
Rate: £700 per day
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months - Likely extended
I am currently working with one of our key FMCG clients that are looking for an interim Customer Enterprise Solutions Architect for an initial 6 month period. The role will offer hybrid working practices view the view of someone starting ASAP.
- Help develop the Customer Architecture Strategy and roadmap, leveraging information from other groups as required.
- Provide governance oversight to any enterprise based solution/build within the customer space, ensuring aspects of MACH, Micro-Services, reuse, and services based architecture are applied to solutions.
- Contribute to the Customer Design Authority
- Ensure at high level the Customer projects are in line with the Technology Design and Security Standards
- Guide projects and service teams in implementing the defined solution architecture
- Provide thought leadership to challenge and influence all technical designs to best leverage the capabilities of our platforms
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Architects and Security Architects to signal potential updates to the EA Artefacts (Reference Models, Standards, Technology Reference Architecture etc.
- Demonstrated broad working knowledge of relevant capabilities, including, but not limited to: Portals, Data, Security, etc. Demonstrated experience championing, designing, and implementing innovative solutions to problems.
- Comfortable with working across multiple technologies at high level, e.g. LMS, CMS, DAM, PIM, SEO, CDP, CRM, MDM, ERP, Marketing, Database, Social, etc.
- Experience with technical design (application, information, integration and infrastructure)
- Hands-on experience in digital application development across multiple platforms and analytics will be an asset
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales