Cyber Security Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Cyber Security Engineer, a unique opportunity to join financial service organisation to pave the way for Security Operations within the business. This organisation have a new position as a security engineer to take a hands on approach with regards to all aspects of operational security. It also allows the autonomy to provide recommendations in relation to changes in the organisations security posture as well as grow this particular department from the ground up.
- Ensure all security platforms are effective (e.g. SIEM, PAM, Detect and Response etc.)
- Ensure the integrity of security infrastructure, network and systems design to evaluate and ensure system/network security.
- Assist with reviews of security policies and procedures as needed. Collaborate on company best practices and preferred solutions for security tools and processes.
- Assist in evaluations and POCs for security vendors, tools, and services.
- Validation of security implementations and compliance across entities.
- Perform detailed technical security reviews of new systems or architectures.
- Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
- Perform and evaluate regular internal and external vulnerability scans within our multi-platform environment.
This is a perfect role for someone who has a consultative nature and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and take a hands on approach with regards to implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and securing.
To avoid disappointment - Apply Now!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales