Cyber Security Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Cyber Security Engineer, a unique opportunity to join a financial service organisation who have shown strength in the face of adversity and continued to grow at an outstanding rate. This organisation have a new position as a security engineer to take a hands on approach with regards to all aspects of operational security. It also allows the autonomy to provide recommendations in relation to changes in the organisations security posture.
If you have hands on technical experience (ie Configuration, Troubleshooting, Upgrading & Deployment) with:
- Threat Intelligence
- Vulnerability Management
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Email Security
Then this is definitely an opportunity you would want to hear more about.
- Ensure all security platforms are effective (e.g. SIEM, PAM, Detect and Response etc.)
- Ensure the integrity of security infrastructure, network and systems design to evaluate and ensure system/network security.
- Assist in evaluations and POCs for security vendors, tools, and services.
- Perform detailed technical security reviews of new systems or architectures.
- Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
- Perform and evaluate regular internal and external vulnerability scans within a multi-platform environment.
To avoid disappointment - Apply Now!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales