Cyber Security Instructor
I am seeking a Cyber Security Instructor for a 12 month + contract at a global end to end solutions and technology integration provider. The role is based in the Gulf (disclosed under NDA at interview). All expenses and travel are paid for.
- Join a team of instructors responsible for tailoring and delivering B.Sc. cyber security programs
- Frontal teaching of information security andcyber courses
- 5 days a week
- Small learning groups
- Innovative technologies
- Advanced labs
- Development of pedagogic materials and labs
- Proven experience in teaching/lecturing on various cyber security topics - ideally technical
- Fluent English speaker
- Developing hands-on labs and instructional materials (presentations, manuals etc.)
- Operational cyber / information security experience
- Knowledge transfer on operational tech such as, but not limited to:
- MS operating systems and domain technologies (CMD, powershell, GPO's, AD etc)
- Networking Technologies (switching, routing, TCP/IP, wireshark etc)
- Linux/Unix operating systems (bash, iptables, services - DNS, DHCP etc)
- Knowledge of transfer on Penetration Testing would be ideal
If you feel you are suitable for this position please get in touch with me asap. Alternatively, if you know someone who is a good fit for this role, please forward this on them.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales