Cyber Security Trainer (CF-33954972)
Role: Cyber Security Trainer
Location: Hybrid (Welwyn Garden City 1-2 days a week)
Rate: £550pd (Negotiable)
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client, a large UK retailer are looking for a Cyber Security Trainer on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be in charge of developing their Cyber Security Champions programme by building a network of champions in technical and non-technical functions throughout the UK and Europe to improve cyber security awareness.
Key skills and experience:
- Developing cyber security awareness/training in organisations - specifically champion programmes
- Reward programmes in Cyber Security
- Communicating with all areas of the business from top to bottom and suppliers
- Creating reports on user activity
- Engauge with all cyber champions - help them improve cyber awareness in their teams
- Develop the cyber champions so they can be more informed in helping awareness in their teams
- Create new champions in different areas of the business
- Provide new ways to develop the programme to increase cyber awareness
- Create activity tracker to monitor champions
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales