- CyberArk SME required to help onboard privacy accounts into the platform.
- Ascertain where credentials sit for different projects, db access, windows server, accounts, onboarding new employees that need accounts, rotate passwords etc.
- Must be seasoned in CyberArk and have demonstrable experience of being extremely confident / competent using the tool for design, deployment, configuration, upgrades, actively running products.
- Solid understanding of platforms, networks, databases, operations, "Application Identity Manager".
- Good with stakeholders.
- Information security background.
- DAP (Dynamic Application Provider) or Conjur - component within CyberArk manages secrets within DevOps space - this is a nice to have, but not essential.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please get in contact ASAP. Alternatively, if you know someone who is a good fit, please forward this on to them.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales