We are looking for a D365 FO&CE technical solution architect to join our clients Commercial Off the Shelf team.
As technical solution architect you are the technical lead from concept to delivery & acceptance. Translate the high level solution design into a technical architecture design & to coordinate the technical realization and delivery with the different technology teams in the Service Delivery organization. You map current client architecture with future architecture, develop and document the current and future technical architectures, challenge the feasibility of the technical solution, validate the software delivery and are responsible for all migrations & integrations. You will be responsible for a detailed outlining of the technical specifications of the proposed solution and ensuring follow-up throughout the rest of the project.
Your main responsibilities are
- Coordinating technical kick-off sessions by providing architecture overviews and formulating recommendations
- Developing the technical architectures in line with the enterprise architect principals
- Analyzing impact
- Producing technical requirements, feasibility studies, software architecture documents, testing strategy recommendations and other relevant documents
- Ensuring that development standards and best practices are followed in order to achieve a performant solution
- Validating if the output of all product developments meets the technical architecture requirements
- Assist in migrating the existing interfacing with other applications
- * Integrating the solution with relevant technologies (Azure, Boomi,...)
- Assist on inquiries about D365 FO & CE data models, data relationship.
- Execute D365 FO build pipeline and releases (deployable packages, ssrs data sets….)
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience as a technical solution architect in large implementation projects.
- You have a broad IT knowledge, and experience with:
- Infrastructure - Interfaces
- Microsoft products & technologies in general
- Cloud architecture and Microsoft Azure
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance, SQL server product(s), BI
- You have experience with providing technical estimates.
- You are credible and reliable & can influence and convince the organization with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration.
- You can visualize a problem from various angles.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus.
- You are a dynamic team player.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
Interested? Send your CV to c.am-mi(a)computerfutures.beApply for this Job