SUMMARY OF MISSION:
The Data and analytics Manager is to lead the BI transformation program while supporting the current ecosystem. His/her first mission will be to fully understand the current BI landscape (data, sources and interfaces, reports, KPI definition, BI tools…), the main actors involved (3 divisions business teams and IT) and assess the level of maturity of our organization on both Business intelligence and data management axis.
Meanwhile, he/she will start building a strategic vision of what should be our future BI ecosystem, knowing that some alignments and requirements will come from our Global teams. Once the vision is clear and validated, he/she will have to lead the whole program, ensuring a smooth transition between the as-is and to-be model.
The candidate will be expected to have a strong ownership and understanding of the technology bricks chosen, to be very hands-on and not only to limit his role to the program management (scope, resource, cost, and schedule). He/she will also have to set a local governance on data, and progressively guide ourorganization toward a new culture where decisions are supported by data, easily accessible to the right population.
Security requirements around data will also be a strong focus to ensure not only a technological change, but also a change that aims at sharing the right data to the right people only. The candidate will be familiar with both current and new BI technologies and will ideally have a similar transformation experience in Japan.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Intelligence role
- Proven experience leading and managing BI teams or similar scale project/program including local and offshore vendors management
- Strong understanding of related technologies and tools:
* Files, API, streaming ingestion with tools such as Azure Data factory, events hub
* Overall data platform management with tools like Azure Synapse analytics, Databricks, Delta Lake
* Data governance with tool such as Azure Purview, Collibra
* BI visualization tools like Power BI, QlikView
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: takes direction and self-motivated to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with data warehousing and ETL processes is a plus
-Experience in report development and user support on Power BI is a plus
- Precedent experience in Retail industry
- Languages: Japanese (native), English (business), French (nice to have)
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021