As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for data leveraging and solving business problems within their area. Your tasks will include communication with stakeholders to identify the problem, set success metrics and get data insights, and then deliver and explain the results to stakeholders clearly. Also, driving analysis and reporting, adapting toolings and approaches based on business and user needs like reporting, and visualization and taking ownership of workflows and structures to make their solutions scalable, reproducible and long-term focused.
- Works independently on data collection and preparation.
- Solve complex scenarios to translate business problems into data stories
- Maintains and drives reports, metrics and workflows.
- Communicate and explain results and outcomes to stakeholders
- Adopt and propose new approaches and expand technical competencies most efficiently.
Knowledge and skills:
- Masters /Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Big Data Management, Data Visualisation and Quality.
- Knowledge of PySpark
- Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI, Data Studio, Hadoop, etc
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis languages (R, SQL, or Python)
Please note that location of the role is Amsterdam. There is no possibility of relocation assistance or fully remote work. Only freelancers registered in the EU can be taken into consideration for this role.
Please click on the link to learn more details and apply.Apply for this Job