Data Analyst (CF-33903273)
I am currently helping my NHS client recruit for Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will support the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a robust corporate performance management framework for the organisation.
The successful candidate must have the following key skills:
- Experience of developing analysis and information from complex large data sets. Production of visual data sets such as dashboards and scorecards.
- Thorough understanding of how management information systems can improve performance.
- Have knowledge and experience of using software such as; SQL, Microsoft Excel, Power BI and ASP.
- Good communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision.
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Travel Requirements: Hybrid Work
If you are available and interested in this opportunity, please apply without delay!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales