* Analyze business requirements, propose and implement data reporting solutions following Patient Value Principles (From Task to Value, From Noise to Signal, Space with Consistency, Helpfulness and Generosity)
* Partner with stakeholders (Commercial teams, Operational Excellence…) in various locations to identify areas of improvement and innovation in the commercial reporting area (new initiatives, or improvement of current solutions)
* Partner with the rest of the Data and Platforms Group to build foundational infrastructure, data governance, and master data management as inputs into business intelligence reporting;
* Engage Data and Platform partners as needed to ensure underlying foundational tools enable business intelligence reporting and advance analytics success criteria, collaborate across IT and units team to inform on the best information architecture
* Partner with IT teams (Architecture, BI Center of Excellence, Operations and support teams) in various locations at all steps of project lifecycle to ensure consistency in tools and standards, smooth set up of solutions and appropriate transition to support and operations
* Manages projects from start to finish and ensure successful implementation within agreed cost, schedule and quality targets
* 5+ years of successful business data analysis, functional analysis and project management
* Passionate about data and innovation, and how it can help to make decision and improve lives of Patients
* Experience in latest analytics tools and technologies: Reporting and analytics tools, ETL, data virtualization and data warehousing; Experience of working with data scientists and their methods: understanding of how data needs to be prepared for use by data scientists.
* Keep up to date on market trends and developments in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and related new technologies to provide recommendations and deliver standard methodology solutions
* Good understanding of Data Ingestion/Management/Modeling and analytic solutions design (Erwin, KNIME...), Big Data platforms (Spark, Hadoop, SAP/HANA, etc) and BI visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
* Understand business strategies, identify, and clarify business issues to determine analytic objectives, structure and conduct analyses
* Ability to navigate through rapid changes, flexibility and imagination to adapt
* Ability to think "big picture" and identify changes which will result in the largest impact for patients
* Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally; ability to partner and collaborate across both IT and Science teams to inform on the best Information Architecture.
* Excellent global communication skills and fluency in English.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021