I am currently helping a client shortlist for an interim Data Architect role that should come live next month. The successful candidate must have previous NHS experience.
In this role, you will:
- Work with business transformation consultants to gather requirements from key stakeholders and system sponsors
- Produce and communicate logical models of business processes and data flows using visualisation tools
- Produce and outline physical designs for target data warehouses (SQL Server)
- Communicating requirements to technical consultants and system builders and help create a business data glossary and other key user documentation
- Explain complex and technical information to non-technical audiences
- Formulate plans for manage system testing and user acceptance testing
Other technical requirements:
- Building complex Data Warehouses to support process improvement
- Specifying and designing cross organisation data warehouses
- T-SQL and SSIS development
- Data modelling and reverse engineer a data model from a live system
- Experience of dimensional analysis
- Knowledge of Azure infrastructures is desirable
If you would have aforementioned experience and would like to find out more about this upcoming opportunity, please apply with your updated CV.
Again, the client will consider profiles of candidates with prior experience in NHS settings for the time being.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales