Data Architect (CF-33917953)
Role: Data Architect
Location: Hybrid (Central London)
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
This role is with one of our key FMCG clients who are looking or an interim Data Architect on an initial 6-month contract.
This role will lead to the design, integration, centralisation and maintenance of data. You will focus on the standards of data quality, the flow of data within the organisation, and security of data.
- Lead the Data Transformation Tower and partner closely with the newly created Data Governance Lead Serve as the subject matter expert on SAP MDG and related solutions on domains of Customer, Vendor, Business Partners, Material, Finance (G/L, Profit Center, WBS, Cost Center) and BOM
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge, and/or a proven record of success, in executing various functional and technical aspects of SAP Data Transformation projects following industry best practices involving Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Cleansing, Business Validation.
- Responsible for the extraction, transformation and load of data during the programme including leading the mock cutovers
- Partner with the data lead and data council, provide expertise and advice
- Build and nurture strong relationships at senior management and executive level
- Assess the MDG and control readiness of internal business units and provide the appropriate level of MDG assistance
Must have Experience:
- 10+ years of technology experience in SAP ERP and cloud technologies
- Experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Proven ability to impact and influence, at a senior stakeholder level, virtually across markets with solid networking, influencing & communication skills.
- Experience of working in a distributed environment (e.g. on-shore, off-shore, etc)
- Proven ability to work with 3rd parties to deliver the desired outcome
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales