I am currently recruiting for a data architect for one of my key customers. The client is is the Fast Moving Consumers Goods/Retail industry and is looking to on board an experienced interim Data Architect to strengthen their data team. The role is also looking to be remote too.
As the Data Architect, you will own the data architecture definition and delivery for various functions and initiatives across the group, delivering simplification, standardisation, interoperability and flexibility.
Responsible for identifying and delivering relevant Proof of Concepts (PoCs) that inform the technological choices and tools that are relevant for the Data & Analytics landscape.
Ideal candidates will be skilled in:
- Very strong SQL skills and experience in Power BI
- Experience in data warehousing, semantic layer definitions and scaled data consumption patterns.
- Working understanding of Kimball modelling techniques
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Hands-on experience on using Snowflake
- Hands on experience with data integration products like Talend
- Hands-on experience with DBT
- Experience in cloud data engineering, preferably on AWS.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies relating to business intelligence and data analysis
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job