Would you like to work for a company making the digital world a safer place?
At the heart of the digital world is the fundamental concept that the user is really who they say they are, where they say they are, doing what they say they are doing, checked and verified to keep them safe. This is the aim for this client.
I am looking for a Data Engineer who will assist with the deployment of machine learning models in multiple products. You will be working closely with both the Research Science and Data Engineering teams; the role will focus on software engineering in a data context, including developing low-latency frameworks for serving predictions, monitoring data and models, and building ETL systems for processing large amounts of data. The ideal candidate would possess good software engineering skills, with a keen interest in machine learning.
- Persistence and caching technologies (Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, RDBMS, Redis, Memcached, Hazelcast, etc.)
- Experience developing applications for containerised environments (Kubernetes, Docker, Istio/Linkerd etc.)
- Experience designing for scalability, resiliency, performance and observability (logging, metrics, tracing)
- Java/Scala for building distributed systems
- Experience developing solutions based on machine learning (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn)
- Experience with cloud compute platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Interest in cyber security
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary and long list of benefits. Get in touch ASAP to find out more.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales