Data Governance Business Analyst
Currently working with a University in the South East England who are recruiting for a Data Governance Business Analyst.
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: August / September 2020
Location: South East England
As a Data Governance Business Analyst you will have great knowledge of Data Governance Frameworks and help draft the strategy moving forward for the University.
Assist with the design of the Data Governance guidelines.
The University will also require the following:
- An understanding of data governance within a Higher Education setting
- Experience of data governance regulations
- Experience of best practice within areas such as data quality within Higher Education
- Great stakeholder engagement and effective communicator
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and build relationships
- Higher Education / Public Sector experience
Please note that Data Governance Business Analysts with Higher Education experience can only be considered at this stage.
Shortlisting will be happening within the next two weeks and the University are looking to appoint a Data Governance Business Analyst by August/September. Please apply with an updated CV if you match the requirements above and are available for a new contract.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales