Data Migration Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an NHS Trust outside of London!
My client is looking for a capable Data Migration Lead to work on an EPR Implementation on an interim basis.
The successful candidate must demonstrate that he/she can:
- Support the creation of the Data Migration Strategy document for the Data Migration process for data sets
- Specify the scale of data migration
- Produce the as-is data definition of live and historical data from the current legacy system
- Map the legacy system data fields to the new system data fields
- Extract and transform the agreed open and historical data
- Work with legacy system suppliers to define and extract data from those systems
- Verify the data following load into the system
- Work with the suppliers to resolve any issues surrounding the data migration activity
- Ensure that the data as produced satisfies acceptable data quality standards
- Analyse and verify the reconciliation and rejection reports generated during the load stages
- Verify the data that has been uploaded into the system
- Brief the organisation on reconciliation and rejection reports, and help with the resolution of the defects/ rejects
- Ensure that any data errors identified during the trial loads are rectified so the final data load is as error free as possible
- Specify the arrangements for data management during the transition stage between data migration and the onset of new system operation
- Specify the requirement and approach to data cleansing prior to any migration activity and work with the organisation to address
- Support System Testing and Deployment Testing
- Specify the requirement and approach to viewing historic legacy data which is not to be migrated including any exceptional need for updating such data
An attractive aspect of this role is that it has been been deemed Outside IR35.
If you are interested, available and confident in your abilities to take on these tasks, please apply with an updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales