Demand and Capacity Analyst
If you are looking for an interim position in Healthcare Analytics I have been approached by an NHS organisation as they will require support within their team in September.
Role: Demand and Capacity Analyst
Location: East of England
I am currently shortlisting for a Demand and Capacity Analyst to work on an interim basis in the roll-out of modelling and risk stratification packs to the GP practices and PCN's. The role is for an initial 3 months and the rate is TBD.
- Managing complex and highly sensitive NHS datasets in accordance with information governance legislation and local policy.
- Managing the timely production of reports, dashboards and other products with a focus on improving capacity and flow.
- Developing visualisations and presentations to explain complex data in a clear way, allowing the team, partners and stakeholders to understand the key messages.
- Demonstrating strong communicating skills and delivering accurate and quality work under pressure.
You will required to have skills/experience in:
- Healthcare Sector (please only apply if you have had experience of working with complex information within a healthcare context)
- Demand & Capacity Modelling/Planning
- Statistical Analysis
If you have the aforementioned experience along with excellent interpersonal skills, please reply with an updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales