I am currently looking for a Demand and Capacity Planner/Analyst to start as soon as possible for a 4 month contract at an NHS Community Health.
The day to day duties are as follows:
- meet with service mangers to walk through what service models are and help understand data in SystmOne
- data analytics on waiting lists and current referral rates
- Productivity rate they have to help managers to see if there are blocks or there is a different way of doing things more productively
- see the gap that is there in the demand and capacity that will help her form investments
The different skill sets that have been asked for are below:
- Familiar with/ having used NHS England's Demand and Capacity Core Model or other of their other available models (NHS England » Demand and capacity models)
In addition to the above specific analytical experience:
- Strong communication skills with: service managers, clinical staff, and existing data and analytics teams
- Quickly able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Advanced user of MS Office, in particular Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management skills
- Ability to apply appropriate statistical techniques (SPC is essential and a key component of the NHSE D&C Models)
- Able to work flexibly, including remotely
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
Its Outside IR35, £262.48 per day, initial term until March 2023 and a possibility of some days on site in London but this is flexible.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job