Developer - Azure Cognitive Search
Computer Futures are recruiting for an Azure Developer to work on an Azure Cognitive Search based product. The client are a global Tech consultancy who have won a large cloud transformation contract with a Government agency.
You will be doing (and need to have experience of) the following
- Configure Azure Cognitive Search
- Creating Azure Cognitive Search Indexes over the different data sources to achieve performant searches
- Liaise with the front end development team to ensure that front and back ends communicate properly
- Design search weightings and highlighting as required
- Interface to Government Client's active directory
Must Have Skills:
- Previous experience of developing and configuring Azure Cognitive Search
- Minimum 2 years experience of Azure development (with end client contact).
Contract Length: 3 months (possibility to extend)
Rate: £400 a day
At present, profiles are being shared with our client and we will be having interviews taking place over next 2 weeks. This contract will not start until late July/August.
For more information, please apply and provide your updated CV and contact details.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales