Developer - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Can you develop and code within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, AMPScript, SQL and CSS?
Email Developer with Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience urgently required by renowned and highly respectable software house in the heart of London. Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you;
Flexible Working Patterns.
Open-Ended Start Date.
Remote Onboarding Packages.
Amazing working conditions and office, with break out areas for you to plug in the headphones and code away…
Being the ideal Email Developer, you will be passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail oriented and has excellent problem solving abilities. To be the stand out (desired) candidate you will have a strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and a deep understanding of product design and implementation.
As a Email Developer, you will be involved in strategic planning and execution that will include working in all areas of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, whilst being an integral part of a dynamic workplace, which is challenging and highly rewarding at the same time.
- Work with Marketing teams to architect and design digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for development, coding configuration, testing and debugging Marketing Automation solutions and integrations using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform and ETL tools.
- Understand CRM requirements and identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Collaborate with marketing and product management teams to define and implement new functionality and product capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Skills & experience required;
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience working with AMPScript, SQL, CSS.
- Hands-on experience with Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, Web Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Willing to be flexible with agile and ever-changing work environment.
- Self-motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment.
If you are a Email Developer, wanting to do great things in London - please click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales