Developer (Junior-Mid Level)
Junior - Mid Level Developer
Salary - £30,000-£40,000
Position - Permanent, Full-Time
Location - Gloucestershire
I am looking for somebody that is confident and enthusiastic to join a dynamic and rapidly growing business!
The ideal candidate would be someone that has 3+ years experience and is passionate. We are looking for someone who is willing to innovate and engage with the companies software.
● C# & ASP.NET MVC 5, Web API
● SQL & stored procedure experience (Microsoft SQL Server)
● Entity Framework & database migrations experience
● Knowledge of variety of APIs and experience using them
● Knowledge of fundamentals of integration between software systems
● Experience with unit testing and test automation
● Experience with DevOps and associated technologies, e.g. CI/CD
● Knowledge of GIT/GIT flow
This role would be ideal for someone looking for a hands-on, exciting position.
If this position is of interest then press apply. Alternatively, you can reach out to Charlotte Perks directly to find out more information before applying.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales