Our Customer, a Microsoft Gold Partner, offers unique, patented solutions to the Enterprise IT services market.
They have an immediate opening for an experienced DevOps, infrastructure and testing engineer to join the team. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in central London.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in managing and orchestrating Azure workloads and deployments. In previous roles the incumbent will have gained string Azure and virtualisation knowledge and able to deploy, monitor and manage private DC/Hybrid/pure cloud using Azure DevOps-VSTS Pipelines. The Incumbent will be used to working within Agile teams and able to deal with fluctuations in workload.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate essential skills/experience with:
- Microsoft Azure- Mandatory
- Virtualisation experience (HyperV) mandatory
- Minimum 3 years' experience running and testing complex, highly scalable hybrid/Web and Data-based applications
- Experience with IT support services is highly desired.
- Experience with Testing, debugging and troubleshooting complex web applications is highly desired.
- Working with VSTS (Visual Studio Team services), Powershell, Chef, and Azure tools to create and maintain a reliable, stable environment.
- Working with HyperV/VMWARE/CITRIX to create and maintain a Virtualisation environment.
- Experience carrying out system-level ("Blackbox" testing)
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies is highly recommended.
- Written and verbal English
- Be responsible that systems will meet functional, and performance required as set out by the development and operations team.
- Create and maintain Ensure that Production and test system are continuously available, unplanned downtime is minimised.
- Work with development teams (both in-house, and off-shore) to resolve Software issues and tickets.
- Carry out system testing as required.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems.
- Improve the tooling on existing legacy environments
We are looking for passionate, innovative and great problem solver candidates with proven experience in similar positions.
If you are ready to work in an exciting environment for one of the UK's leading Microsoft Partners, then please send us your CV!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales