My client, a security solutions provider, are looking for a DevOps Engineer to use their knowledge and expertise with their clients to implement access management solutions.
* Title: DevOps Engineer
* Based in London
* DevOps principles such as containerisation, CI/CD solutions and scripting
* Understanding security concepts such as encryption and authentication
This is a great opportunity for you to join a renowned company within the security market, with many clients from small businesses to large conglomerates.
You will have:
* Strong understanding of DevOps, and CI/CD solutions
* Knowledge of containerisation with either Docker or Kubernetes
* Linux/Windows configuration experience
* A minimum of 2 years' experience as a professional services engineer with a software or security vendor
Should you match the skills above please send over your CV - I will be reviewing CV's on 12/13th May with a view to sending profiles by close of play 13.05.20 - if interested apply ASAP!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales