This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join my global client. This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly talented software development team and contribute in a key role to improve the quality of the software for this client's products.
- Title: DevOps Engineer
- Technical: Jenkins, AWS infrastructure, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence & CI/CD
- Applications now, and looking for August start
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for portions of this organisations CI/CD and Test Automation function. You will provide key technical input into setting up the road map for the group and will own the implementation of key areas within this roadmap.
The role will involve collaboration with development teams around the world and will involve transformational change to the development processes currently employed.
- Software related degree or equivalent qualification
- Software Development experience within the DevOps space
- Strong background in scripting and automation
- Solid understanding of Linux infrastructure this would preferably including virtualisation
- Experience with Docker or similar containerization tools
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Familiarity with managing Git repos and the tools Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar Continuous Integration tool.
- Understanding of management of cloud deployments especially Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Experience in Linux Administration via Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Experience with Android software development
- An understanding of embedded systems.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales