Computer Futures are urgently looking for 2 x DevOps Engineers to join a global leader in providing Cloud Services.
Based in modern offices you will join a 100 strong workforce who are all passionate about taking the company to the next level.
The successful DevOps Engineers will play key roles in leading the organisations adoption of a software development methodology and to maximise its return. You will be required to code, create, maintain and deploy the solutions.
The solutions that you deploy will make a significant contribution to the success of our clients 24x7 Service Operations function, and to their professional services arm in the deployment of their projects.
- You will code, create, maintain and deploy the solutions
- Perform a leading role in the DevOps function to deliver a holistic and enterprise scalable service
- Coding solutions that enable the effective scalable management of a large cloud based infrastructure
- Through the Software Development Life Cycle create a library of re-useable and best practice code
- Programming experience in Python or C++ or Java
- Experience of developing using the Agile software development methodology.
- AWS Lambda
- Rust or Go Experience
The successful candidates will play an integral part in taking the business to the next level and you will be responsible for driving the software development arm of the organisation.
If you would like to apply for the role or would like more information, then please send through an up to date CV or give me a call on 0117 9103333.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales