DevOps Engineer opportunity to join an award winning Software Engineering business, working on a remote basis with occasional visits to the Kensington office. The business is thriving with over 100 employees within this area of the business, 300 nationally and thousands globally and big growth plans.
DevOps Engineer position - Remote (occasional travel to office)- up to £90,000 + Benefits
You will join the business to help design, build, and operate complex cloud, digital and data platforms for some of the UK's leading public and private sector organisations.
Reporting to the DevOps Lead, you will work with internal and 3rd party development teams to implement, maintain and support solutions, primarily on AWS or Azure.
You will be applying common DevOps approaches and technologies such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, Containerisation and Orchestration to a wide range of solutions, public facing and private, all of which must be delivered securely in alignment with industry best practice.
- AWS and/or Azure platform and core services
- Web Applications (public facing)
- Containerisation and Orchestration
- Version Control and CI/CD
- Scripting, Automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Networking (e.g. DNS, routing, firewalls, load balancing, WAFs)
- Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Messaging, queueing and caching technologies
- Cloud Security and Protective Monitoring
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience of problem solving in business critical environments
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies, methods & techniques
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, business and users
- Ability to accept and respond to questions and challenges from management, business and users
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results
The business welcomes people exploring different areas and trying out new skill sets. Just because you start off down one path doesn't mean you are committed to it indefinitely. Here, you have the freedom to carve your own career path!
The business encourages continuous learning and development and will support you in gaining certifications to enhance your skills and career.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership at Kensington Office
If this sounds like it could be of interest and you would like to know more, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job