Digital Ad Specialist
Computer Futures are currently working with a large Media company, who are actively recruiting for a Digital Ad Specialist to join their Business Operations team. This company is a household Media organisation who seek the very best - and so prior experience in the Media and Digital Ads space is a must!
- Experience of programmatic ad buying, auction marketplace dynamics, tracking pixels, and third-party measurement tools
- Experience of working with large data sets in Excel to solve business problems
- Providing practical insights via data visualization software (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with strong interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer Service - supporting customers who will include advertisers, agencies, and the clients own Sales teams
- Be an expert on the company's ad platform; use data to troubleshoot delivery, reporting, ad performance, and campaign optimization queries
- Perform proactive and reactive analyses of campaign delivery in order to increase performance and drive revenue
- Inform, influence, and execute new quality strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Maintain established QA scores on responses and adhere to operational KPIs
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: West London
For more information, please submit your updated CV.
N.B. Candidates must have previous experience doing this type of work to be considered, this should ideally be recent experience.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales