Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer (CF-33915487)
Rate : £69 Per hour
IR35 Determination: Inside IR35
Hybrid Working: 5 days Onsite
Contract Length: 12 month Contract
Job Role and Responsibilities/ Skills:
- Coordination and management of all technical elements of the project, working with and overseeing the work of design engineers in the same functional team
- Produce and review circuit diagrams, iterating design where necessary due to circuit analysis outputs and PCB layout constraints.
- Produce and review detailed design analysis e.g. WCA, PSA, FMECA/FMEA
- Interface with internal support functions e.g. radiation, thermal and mechanical design, EMC, parts procurement
- Component selection /obsolescence component
- Support detailed design in CAD/CAM or VHDL implementation on component/ equipment/ mechanical/VHDL level in accordance with engineering design rules
- Define interfaces and digital parameters.
- Consider switching speeds, pulses, rise and fall times, feedback and interference, impedance of devices, signal transmission
- Lead engineering investigations, troubleshooting and problem resolution activity
- High-Speed electronic circuit board specification
- Schematic capture
- Component selection
- Related analyses
- Experience working in the aerospace, automotive or military production sector for over five years
- Hardware used - debug and test validation of designs
- Mentor DxDesigner
- Requirements management (DOORS) and SoC / RFD management.
My client is looking to review CV's during the next week and is looking to interview soon. I appreciate you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable, I would be very keen to speak to you! Alternatively, if you know someone that would be suitable for this role I am able to offer a referral fee! I Look forward to discussing your next role with you! Beverly Assah-Scheunemann | LinkedIn Please do feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales