Digital Marketing Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Digital Marketing Manager needed for rapidly expanding subscription-based businesses, with headquarters based in London.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be experienced in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and develop both offline/online marketing campaign strategies and implement these for the business using this platform. Your first few months into the role, will be heavily involved with implementations involving Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Interaction Studio.
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, i.e. Studios & Builders.
- Experience of working within a subscription-based business.
- Knowledge in using SQL Queries, i.e. reading and editing.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are highly desirable, as well as experience within Interaction Studio.
You will receive a very good base salary alongside a discretionary bonus and matched company pension.
Due to the current situation with Covid, you will have access to;
- Remote working,
- Flexible working patterns,
- Virtual interviewing,
- Open-ended start date,
- Remote onboarding packages.
If you are interested, click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales