World-famous American food, restaurant and services company.
Responsible for planning, operating, executing, and verifying the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies/measures, with an aim to achieve two main objectives:
- Expand sales, develop/introduce/promote digital channels such as mobile ordering, app delivery or self-order kiosks.
- Deepen customer engagement via innovative digital experience on the brand's app.
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably from a B2C background (but not a must).
- Experience managing and leading projects with cross-functional teams or departments.
- Experience in data-driven analysis, strategy planning and reporting.
- Ad operation experience.
- Native Japanese level in both oral and written, and nice to have intermediate or better English level.
Great to have:
- Experience improving KPIs for digital services.
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, etc.. as well as data visualization tools knowledge
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021