The Technical Lead, Application Delivery - USJ will be responsible for driving initiatives, providing leadership and oversight of architecture deliverables across USJ digital transformation. This role requires strong experience with managing the delivery of technical solutions with the ability to establish expectations around timelines, level-set on risks, and resolve blockers. The Technical Lead will oversee the day-to-day deliverables of the team and communicate status with other teams and senior leaders. This role partners with various technology groups and ensures the Application Delivery and PMO methodologies are appropriately followed. The Technical Lead will also work with senior leaders across UPR Digital Technology to ensure a seamless transition of the 3rd Party solutions from delivery through sustainment.
- Responsible for supporting all stages of the project life cycle from initiation, scoping, project staffing and project implementation.
- Communicate time and cost estimates on level of work to support projects, and meet schedules and timelines as agreed to. Ensure time tracking for projects is tracked correctly and aligns with estimates and budgets. Ensure that the program delivery is timely, successful, and meets or exceeds the client group's expectations.
- Provide leadership to a team of architects both employee, and contractor in the delivery of projects small, medium, or large in conjunction with the Project Management Office.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with client groups, project management, and other IT team members, by employing effective communication skills and building strong working relationships.
- Assist with vendor selection and management including oversight of drafting SOW's, RFP's, vendor evaluation, budgeting, monitoring progress through to implementation.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required.
- Strong knowledge of IT functionality and integration across business processes.
- Strong knowledge and application of systems development and project management processes in relation to the initiation, analysis, design, management and implementation of complex projects involving multi-discipline initiatives across the enterprise.
- Advanced interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex personality, program, and business interest related issues.
- Well-developed critical thinking and communication skills (written and oral)
- 7+ years' experience managing the technical delivery of systems & software solutions.
- 8+ years' experience in a large Information Technology or consulting organization with proven experience partnering with client groups in support of managing complex, multi-year and multi-location projects and programs.
- Prior experience leading application delivery teams & 3rd party vendor projects, strategic planning and resource management and implementation and delivery of large-scale applications; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven successful experience in technical staffing selection and management, reviewing & contributing to technical solutions.
- Extensive experience with setting up/maintaining a CI/CD pipeline
- Extensive experience with Container technology implementation and system design - Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher
- Strong background with Scripting and automation languages such as Ansible, Python, PowerShell
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal leadership skills, with the ability to lead and mentor a strong technical team
- Passion for Continuous Improvement. Experience with Process analysis and improvement.
- Expert ability to debug and troubleshoot applications using logging tools
- Extensive experience with evaluating new technologies and providing objective evaluation of technical options for presentation to Senior Leadership team.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Experience integrating with enterprise applications
- Knowledge of Tools Desired: Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence), GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins
- Knowledge of additional tools including ServiceNow, Elastic APM, Prometheus, Grafana, SolarWinds, SQL is a plus
- Experience with Linux Operating System
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021