Discharge Programme Manager (CF-33984770)
I am currently helping my client with a NHS PM role -
Job Title: Hospital Discharge Programme Manager
Contract Length: 3 months with view to extend
Pay: to be discussed
Location: onsite between 2 locations
- Deliver expert Programme Management leadership to the programme including the further development of and implementation of our Hospital Discharge Programme incorporating our transition to our agreed future discharge model.
- Act as a critical friend to proactively monitor and support the output of team's programme to enable effective delivery of agreed objectives
- Lead the implementation of the phases of the transformation programme, to include Discharge to Assess (D2A), Trusted assessor model, front and back door services, support the training, and cultural changes required
- Ensure governance principles are applied to all projects, leading project reviews and analysis and providing detailed updates and assurance against the planned and forecast position.
- Produce project highlight reports and other project documentation to agreed quality standards and in accordance with agreed project management tools and templates
- Ensure changes are raised in accordance with change management processes
- Lead the identification of benefits and ensure plans for benefit realisation are agreed with Programme Boards
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales