An exciting opportunity has come forward for a drupal developer to join a leading university on the transformation programme.
You'll be joining a large, agile and dedicated team to help the university's vision come to life.
- Experienced using BitBucket/GitHub for code management.
- Strong MySQL or comparable RDBMS knowledge.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in the HE (Higher Education Sector)
- Ability to collaborate with team and third-parties, whilst multi-tasking several projects.
- Python +3.5 (Flask).
- Experienced with using Docker.
- Experienced with AWS technologies (Kubernetes, Lambda, API Gateway) or Google Cloud (BigQuery, Bucket).
- Working with the development to build out new products, features on existing solutions and support in gathering technical requirements.
- Provide maintenance and upkeep our product portfolio by developing new features or fixing bugs.
I am discussing CVs with the Manager in 48 hours. If you do not hear back please assume the process has been pushed back
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales