E- Commerce Product Manager
Role: E- Commerce Product Manager
Duration: 3 - 6 Months
A leading University is looking a e-commerce product manager that will be accountable for web conversion and product roadmap development.
- Successful delivery framework
- Running fortnightly sprints
- Setting and achieving KPIs with senior stakeholders.
- Complex, responsive website rebuilds
- Web content creation & migrations
- Workshop & requirement elicitation
- UX, design & prototype advocate
- Incisive data analysis & insight
- APIs and payment integrations
- Sitecore, Drupal & Hybris
MUST HAVE HE (Higher Education) EXPERIENCE.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales