Electronics Design Engineer
Our client is looking for a new colleague to join their engineering department in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be welcomed on board a small engineering team to design and develop bespoke products in a project-based environment. The core of your work will be developing VHDL code for Xilinx FPGA's, and ideally able to contribute on the embedded software side (C, C++).
You'll be a key member within a friendly and close-knit team, ensuring success for the business moving forward.
- Formal qualification such as HNC/HND/BEng.
- At least 5 years of experience in FPGA (or ASIC) Design and Verification.
- Excellent VHDL and C/C++ coding skills.
- Experience of working with microprocessors, preferable with PIC microprocessors.
- Ability to derive FPGA architectures & requirements from System requirements.
- Good understanding of analogue and digital circuit designs.
- Ability to carry out schematic designs.
- Ability to develop GUI programs for windows-based systems for data acquisition from the developed system.
- Experience in working with databases.
- You will be responsible for developing full turnkey systems which involves the integration of PIC microprocessors and Xilinx FPG's.
- You will need to work to strict customer deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- You must enjoy working in small teams where knowledge is shared, experience gained, and high-quality solutions delivered to our customers.
For more information, please contact Oli Rayner at Computer Futures
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales