Electronics Design Engineer (CF-33931697)
Schematics and PCB layout using EASY-PC and/or Altium designer software and/or
PADs design software for both analogue and digital designs
- Estimate electronic project timelines
- Lead the electronics engineers and provide direction and support
- Input in to design FMEA and risk assessment process for electronics and system
- Creating detailed electronics design specifications
- Understand EMC requirements for medical devices
- Work within a team and assist in the development of software/firmware
- Maintain applicable project documentation, including project plans
- Undertake reviews of electronics designs, specifications or component evaluations.
- Undertake test and validation work, producing the required test protocols and final
- Work closely with electronics suppliers and manufacturers in defining best practice
and suitable production and test procedures.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company and departmental
procedures, and contribute towards continuous improvements
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales