Electronics Engineer - High Wycombe
Electronics Design Engineer | High Wycombe | £50,000 per annum
A high tech scientific instrument manufacturer is looking to grow it's R&D team. This is your chance to join a team of intelligent and talented engineers to develop their electronic product range. The bulk of this role will be developing new and existing products.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in electronics engineering, maths or other technology field
- At least 2 years industrial experience in electronics design low noise analogue electronics and microcontrollers.
- Experience in schematic capture, PCB design and layout requirements, and microprocessor/PIC programming.
- Practical experience of low-noise analogue circuit design, operation, testing and fault diagnosis including soldering.
- Creation and maintenance of bills of materials and test procedures to support manufacture and verification.
APPLY NOW! - First stage interviews are being set up next week
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales