Electronics Systems Engineer
We are looking for a skilled Systems Engineer to join an exciting company based in the Bournemouth area and contribute towards the technology roadmap and technical strategy/ direction in which the business is going.
In this exciting and innovative position, you will be required to write technical proposals in support of new bids and have good ability of negotiating, presenting and gathering requirements.
We need you to have the ability to understand and review the architecture, systems, software, hardware, test and integration documentation to confirm that all is compliant.
Ideally you will have experience of recognising the need for and proposing process/ product improvements whilst ensuring best practice and compliance with relevant standards, including safety.
- At least 10 years of experience in integration and ideally in Special Mission Aircraft Systems
- Detailed knowledge of requirements management using DOORS
- Knowledge of Aircraft Avionic Systems
- Ability to be SC Cleared
- Excellent Communication
- Knowledge in RF Engineering or Electronics
- Experience in Safety Critical Environments
- Educated to Degree level or above
- Passion for technology and improvement
To apply for this position, please contact Oli Rayner at Computer Futures or APPLY NOW.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales