Email Marketing Executive
Length: Initial 6 month contract
IR35 Determination: TBC
Start Date: Next Month
Computer futures are recruiting an experienced Salesforce Developer for a key client of ours in the Healthcare Industry.
The client is looking for their project to go live next month, with big plans for additional projects going live heading into 2021.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 4+ years of Salesforce Developer experience
- Certified Salesforce Admin (201) required and Platform App Builder preferred.
- Platform Dev I certification required and Dev II preferred.
- Strong experience working with Sales, Service Cloud & Customer Communities.
- Strong App Exchange Installed Packaged and Integration experience; CTI integration, Docusign, MapAnything, Pardot, SpringCM preferable.
- Experience with Development technologies including Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura and Web Components), Migration tools, REST APIs, SQL/SOQL and Web Services
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designin and developing Salesforce-based applications, customisations, and enhancements
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving bugs/errors
- Following established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Staying current on Force.com technology changes and Salesforce releases
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales